Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Redos, Retakes and Habits of Work at Belmont High School

Dear Parents,

I'd like to thank those of you who have expressed interest in learning more about many of the great things happening at BHS.  Please take a minute to read my current blog post about redos, retakes, and Habits of Work here at the high school.  This is a topic that I have talked with many of you about and I wanted to share my thoughts on it with the entire community. 


Link to Blog Post: 

Thanks and have a great afternoon,

Dave



David Williams
Principal, Belmont High School
255 Seavey Rd. 
Belmont, NH 03220
(603) 267-6525

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BHS parents" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to bhsparents+unsubscribe@sau80.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment