Friday, December 21, 2018

Clothing Order is here!

Good morning everyone,

The online store clothing order is here and in the main office today. 

I have only had one parent that asked me to pull an order out as a present, so right now the plan is to give orders to students towards the end of the day. If you would like to pick up your order as a present so your son or daughter doesn't see it, please get back to me ASAP. The office will close at 3 today. In addition to email I can be reached on my cell phone, which is 603-937-4003 or on my office line at extension 1362. 

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Paul Landau
Athletic Director
Belmont High School
Belmont Middle School

Office: 603-267-6525 ext 1362
Cell: 603-937-4003
Twitter: @RedRaidersBHS

"The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team." —Phil Jackson.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BHS parents" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to bhsparents+unsubscribe@sau80.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment